Your Property. Our Priority.
Our full service property management program can take away the headaches associated with rental property ownership. Call today for a free consultation, we're here to help! 336-998-9345
148 Jackson Dr. Advance - $1,695/month
3 bd, 3.5 bath Executive brick home in well established neighborhood. Master on main level. Large eat in kitchen. Gas fireplace in living room and downstairs den. Large master bath. Finished room over garage for extra storage. 2 car garage on main and 1 car garage in basement. Large in ground pool. No pets!
Rental Application Requirements
- A $40 per person application fee will be paid by each applicant over the age of 18 to obtain a credit and background check through a secure, customized link set up by Premier Realty. http://www.pre4urentals.com/
- Applications must be fully completed in order to be processed.
- Applications will be processed as received. Please note that an application is an offer to rent, submitted by the applicant/prospective tenant to the agent/owner and that Premier Realty works for and represents the property owner. An application “in process” does not reserve the rental property for the applicant. The completed and approved application party (including all applicants to reside in the rental property) will be notified of the approval. Should there be more than one application party approved for the same property, the party that submits the reservation deposit first will get to lease the property. Applicants may submit the reservation deposit at the same time that the application and application fee are submitted.
Tenant Qualification Requirements
Prospective tenants must intend to reside in the property, and must meet certain requirements:
Basic Requirements (must meet two of the following criteria):
- Gross monthly income of 3 times the amount of monthly rent**
- Credit ratings within the last five years of acceptable standards
- Favorable rental reference from previous non-relative landlord (within last three years)
- Payment of non-medical collections/judgments which may appear on credit reports
- Depending upon information received, criminal/civil court records may also be required. Criminal activities may override all other criteria resulting in denial of application.
Note that an unfavorable rental reference may override the meeting of requirements resulting in denial of renting.
- If the owner of the rental property allows pets, then one pet of up to 35 lbs. adult weight of a common domestic breed may be allowed upon payment of a $300 nonrefundable pet fee. No reptiles or large birds are allowed. The owner of rental property may further restrict pets which may be kept in the property. Service/guide dogs always allowed with no deposit with appropriate documentation.
- Owners of rental properties may require no smoking in their properties.
Premier Realty does not deny tenancy based on any of the following criteria: Race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicaps, or familial status.